Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Put That Sh*t On Everything! (Including Dead People)

Dear Readers,

Hello its me the person that is rumored to own this blog site. Well for your information, I won't be a rumor any more, I'm going to be a ghost! (Throws sheet over head) BOOO!!! (Runs around randomly trying to be scary) (Runs into wall) Ow....

Today I will give you an over view of things I take pictures of with my new phone! It's going to be fun! I assure you!

First of all I will memorize you with the picture of wonderful art-which is what I do best, next to acting crazy and weird. That-that I just can't be helped, people have tried. Well trained people.

Anywhoo, here is the art in question!





Cute isn't he!

Sadly he met a horrible ending then a happy ending! First he got covered in plastered and had his inners melted out! (He was made out of wax) In the next coming months he will have molten glass poured over him and he will become glass! I will be sure to post pictures. If anyone is interested, I am going to make a mold of him and make more. But he will be made into a cheaper supplies. Making an army of glass dragons can get spendy. Not only that, but they don't hold up well against axes and swords.

That is only one of many things I take pictures of with my phone. Next week I will post pictures of all the weird poses my lizard sleeps in. Exciting isn't it!

-Senko

No comments:

Post a Comment