Thursday, September 9, 2010

Randomness unleashed.

Dear Followers,




I know you follow me because I am the essence of awesomeness, but I dare to warn you that I am not your typical awesome person. I have a very complex nature that makes many people turn away and brand me with the label weird. I'm not offended by this label; it helps define who I am and who I will become. In a way we are shaped by what people view us as. Some of us take pride in what they shaped us as, why other rejects it and continued down the road of self loathing. For those who embrace it, it makes me wonder who makes who weird, is it us that make us weird or is it the labeling that forces us to become weird. Now that is a thought jerking question indeed.



Most of my post won't be so thought provoking, most of the time I will throw random words onto the page and somehow it will create sentences that in a way can be read. It as to if it can be understood, that is something that only the reader can figure.



As for me, I will continue to be weird and accept that other see me as such. I will continue to have random post that are filled with wonderful words, but boil down to nothing at all. It's like life in a way, you work all your life trying to make a good life, but in the end you die and everything you worked towards goes to those relatives you hate and tax collectors.



My only words of wisdom is to befriend those tax collectors, because then it won't hurt so much as you look down form where ever we go after life and watch them take your stuff away.



That was my post; I am in an odd mood.



-Senko

No comments:

Post a Comment